Description: Have a unique holidaying experience in this part of the country. With its extra ordinary landscapes and unusual terrain, Ladakh is simply a trekker's paradise. Located beautifully amidst the Himalayas, Leh is a center for Buddhist culture, quite reflected in the colorful culture of the town. Alchi is another pretty town standing on the banks of Indus, known around for its various monasteries. The Nubra Valley or the Valley of Flowers is located near Leh. It is beautiful with its monasteries and the famous Khardung la Pass.
- Comprehensive Package for 9 Nights/10 Days in 1 Room on twin sharing.
- Hotel accommodation on CP Basis (Breakfast only)
- Driver’s expense, Parking, Toll.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal) After break fast till sunset.
- Day 1 :MANALI TO LEH
- Day 2 : LEH LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
- Day 3 : LEH-KHARDUNG LA-NUBRA VALLEY (140KM.)
- Day 4 : NUBRA VALLEY TO LEH
- Day 5 : EXCURSION TO PANGONG TSO (185 KM.)
- Day 6 : EXCURSION TO SHAM VALLEY (60 KM.)
- Day 7 : DEPARTURE FROM LEH