Description: Himachal Pradesh is not only one of the most best and beautiful states of India which is showered with many hill stations for adventurous sports like mountaineering, trekking but also with wonderful scenic natural beauty. The snow heaped mountains, natural beauty, hills, meadows, rivers, lakes, temple etc add charm to this great place. The plentiful natural beauty, nice and soothing climate and friendly nature of people of this state make it as one of the most favourite tourist destination. Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Mcleodganj etc are some of the major tourist attractions to be explored in Himachal Pradesh.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included : Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Last Day 2 Complimentary Van Vihar Tickets.
- Free Pick up and drop at Manali Volvo Bus stand to hotel.
- Individual cab for covering Manali Local Sightseeing, Rohtang Pass up to snow line (Till Where Govt Allows), kullu & Manikaran/Naggar castle Jana water falls sightseeing.
- Day 1 : DELHI - MANALI (570 KMS)
- Day 2 : ARRIVAL IN MANALI & LOCAL CITY TOUR (3- 4HRS)
- Day 3 : ROHTANG PASS UPTO SNOW LINE (2-3 HRS WITH SMOOTH AND TRAFFIC FREE ROADS)
- Day 4 : MANALI- MANIKARAN (FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING) ENROUTE COVER KULLU
- Day 5 : DEPARTURE FROM MANALI